Shared Services – Order Management Specialist, German Healthcare Global Supply Chain
Shared Services – Order Management Specialist, German
Healthcare Global Supply Chain
- Ensure high quality OTR process (Order Entry, technical order classification, and financial order classification. Order management, invoicing)
- Support sourcing and replenishment activities for order fulfilment of Purchase to Stock materials
- Interface with all internal and external customers (ITPS, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Supply chain…) to assure on time (SCOT) and high quality order fulfilment.
- Answer all questions and ensure correspondence with internal and external customers on all topics related to Order Management.
- Manage credit and returns
- Work in compliance with the documented quality system and report any anomalies
- Production planning and control
- Coordinate shipments with forwarder
- Manage customer formalities
- Perform logistics distribution duties in compliance with current GDP as per annual GDP Training and local procedures’ (Core Imaging Only)
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Order Management Specialist is responsible for ensuring first class OTR processes and execution in order entry and systems, providing strong business partnership with ITPS and Sales and Responsible for Logistic (shipments and export)
- Bachelor degree (or high School Diploma and some export operations experience, or order management of freight forwarder operations experience)
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, global team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent German knowledge
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Bachelor’s degree in a logistics related field.
- Drives growth and innovation effectiveness through influence and collaborate across functions.
- experienced in operational logistics, import/export and/or customs expertise.
- Solid communication and analytical skills, including experience with communicating with others from different counties and cultures.
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within the organization
- Proven ability to execute, multi-task, and deliver on commitments
- Experience working in a compliant supply chain
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified.
- Oracle order management experience.